To change the splashers of the call to Lifan Smiley, you need to:
For a front balance:
- Remove the right front wheel.
- Remove the belt of the RMM, the kenshaft and the puck under the pulley.
- Use a screwdriver to get the sapper out and get him out. If it doesn't work, you can twist it into it and pull it out with pliers.
- The new salator grease the oil and set it in reverse order.
For the rear side:
- Uncheck and clutch.
- Shotgun flywheel.
- Defend the protective cover of the clutch.
- To remove and install a posterer is similar to the front garden.