Procedure for replacing the fluid of the GRM in Mitsubishi Padero 4:
1) Underline the front of the car.
2) Disconnect the hose and attach a suitable tube to the hose.
(3) Spilling the liquid in the prepared capacity.
(4) Start the engine and roll the rudder several times to each side to drain the residue of the liquid.
5) Reconciled the return hose.
6) Decline the new liquid Decline 2 or 3 (about 0.6 litres).
(7) Start the engine and steer again to each side to pump the system.
(8) If necessary, water the reservoir up to the max level.