Procedures for replacement of the rear shock absorbers on Jill MK:
1. This includes the first gear and the front wheels of the wheel chock.
2. Remove the rear wheel.
3. Put a suitable support behind the rear beam and load the suspension.
4. Scrolls the bottom nut of the shock absorber
5. Back seat.
6. Remove the rear rack lining.
7. Scrolling the counter-clip of the shock absorber.
8. Hold the line, unwind the central nut of the shock absorber.
9. Shooting of the puck and the bushing.
10. Remove the shock absorber at the lower heels and then extract it from the car.
11. Remove the rubber hose.