The following types of Philips's halogen lamps are being used for Gil MK: Dipped and driving lamps-N1, power 55 W. Front and back rudders-PY21W (orange), power of 21 Vt.Front position lamps, side lamps of the turning signal, additional stop lamp, power number and illumination of door footsteps-W5W, capacity of 5 Wh-stop lamp-P21/5W, power of 21/5 Wh. power 5 Wt.Rear Pfon in Salon-C5W capacity of 5 W.
- Dipped and driving beam headlamps-H1, 55 W.
- The front and back blinkers are PY21W (orange), with a power of 21 W.
- Front position lamps, cornering lamps, additional stop-lamp, door number and illumination of door footsteps-W5W, power 5 W.
- Rear stop lamp + rear lights P21/5W, power 21/5 W.
- Front anti-anti-N3, power 55 W.
- Rear anti-muck, reversing lamp P21W, power 21 W.
- The central plafon in the saloon is R5W, the power is 5 watts.
- The back pocket of the salon is C5W, the power is 5 watts.