If Lifan Smiley leaks the top of the cylinder block head, then change it in the following order:
- We take the screwdrivers (flat and cross-shaped), pliers and keys by 8 and by 10.
- Loosin the small circuit of the crankcase ventilation system and disconnect the hoses from the cover of the HBCD cover.
- Dose the hood from the cover and disconnect the large outline of the crankcase ventilation system.
- Take off the heads of the candles and remove the high-voltage wires to the side.
- Scrolls four nuts, remove the washers, and remove the cover of the cylinder head.
- -I'll get you a gasket.
- Put a new pad in reverse sequence.