In order for the rear shelf on Lifan Smiley to be raised when the boot is opened, you can perform this upgrade:
- We buy the trunk shelf, the clips for the door and the holder (for example, the product for Peugeot-Citroen cars-part numbers 8794.HR, 6992.18, 6987.A6).
- Staying the retainers that hold the shelf in the locked position.
- We're doing two holes in the shelf underneath the pistons.
- Put a lace in the shelf and fix the metal cluccas.
- Determine the position to secure the shoe on the back of the boot. The best way to do this is to drill down the top of the door.
- Put a piston in the hole and put a string on it.