Lifan Smiley does not install a particulate filter, so the car is often covered by dust and other minor contaminates. There are two ways to independently put a filter:
- Order a regular filter element.
- Prepare the filter yourself (cheaper option).
For the second method, the order of the action is:
- We buy the cheapest donor filter for the VAZ.
- We find a place to install a filter-on the right side of the engine compartment under the toad.
- Attach a sheet of paper to the hole under the filter to make the pattern.
- Cut the donor filter and cut it out in size.
- Use the thermoglue to glue the filter to the filter frame and the powder.
- Set the filter on the spot.