To check the engine of the windshield washer on the Honda Civil 8: Dismount the right shield of the engine compartment. disconnect the engine pump motor "2P" of the washer pump. If the engine is intermittent or is not operational at all, replace it. If the electric drive train is operating normally, but the detergent does not arrive or comes in at intervals and in a small amount of time, test the connection of the hose to the nozzle lockhole or pump outlet.
- Demonstrate the right shield of the engine compartment.
- Disconnect the "2P" connectors on the pump motor.
- Check the electrical power transmission of the washer by connecting the power from the AQB with the cell "No 1" to the electric motor connector and "No. 2" to the "mass".
- The engine of the washer must be working. If the engine is running intermittence or not at all, replace it.
- If the electric power train is operating normally, but the detergent is not flowing or comes in at intervals and at times, test the connection of the hose to the nozzle wound to the nozzle or outlet of the pump.