Lifan Smiley's air filter, according to the manufacturer's recommendations, needs to be changed in 20,000. km travelled. In the Russian cities, this interval is better reduced to 10-15,000 people. km To change the air filter, perform these steps:
- Open the hood and find the black box of the filter.
- Let' s get the spring-loaded locks up and lift the cover up.
- I'll get you an old filter.
- We take the new filter and set it up with a more protruation of the harmonica down.
- Put the lid on the hull and gently fix the locking circuits. You should control the correct location of the filter element.
- Latch the retainers.