To replace the water amplifier in Reno Logan, you will need 2 liters of ATF. This procedure requires:
(1) remove the tank and turn it over and pour the liquid into one of the containers;
(2) To remove the hose from the rail and insert it into a plastic bottle;
(3) Start the engine and wait for the pump to pump the remains of the liquid (about 200 grams) into the bottle;
(4) Place the tank in place and fill it with the maximum quantity of liquid;
(5) Start the engine and return the rudder several times to the point of emphasis;
(6) Repeat the whole procedure again;
(7) Liquids to normal level.