In the conditions of the Russian climate on the Jeep Grand Cheroki WK is very often the valve of air pressure sensors in tyres. This usually happens when you try to slide the iron caps to the venet with the subsequent breakage when you try to untwist them.
To repair the sensor, do the following: We buy a new valve, it's better to take the metal.
- We buy a new valve, it's better to take the metal.
- Cut off the old valve' s plume and get the valve out.
- Tits the base of the new valve to match the old one.
- Set up a new valve into the sensor and get a new plume. To do this, we use a flexible, multi-wire wire.
- The wire shall be stowed away from the valve opening so that it does not lose the air at the pump.