To adjust the parking brake on Jill MK, do the following:
Roll back the back wheel and adjust the drum brake shoe. Repeat the procedure for the second wheel. If the number of clicks does not match, adjust the parking brake. Remove the cover for the little adjustment until the brake rod stroke is pressed.
- The rear wheel assembly shall be removed and the shoe assembly clearance of the drum brake shall be adjusted.
- Repeat the procedure for the second wheel.
- Put the wheels on the spot and check the handbrake. It should be about 6-9 clicks. If the number of clicks does not match, adjust the parking brake.
- We're taking off the cap for minutia.
- That's a cool adjustment nut until we adjust the brake rod stroke.
- Put the lid back on.