The brake discs need to be changed in pairs.
- First thing you need to do is jack the car, then remove the safety brackets from the wheel bolts.
- If the brackets are rusted, it is desirable to replace them.
- Position the disk in the step with the desired marker.
- After that, the rubber hammer needs to move the disc from the hub.
- Before reinstalling the disk drive, you need a metal brush to process the surface of the hub that the disk is attached to.
- I need to get the rust out.
- The assembly is in reverse sequence.
- At the end, the brake sub-port shall be secured at the steering support of the steering gear.
- The assembly is in reverse order.