The replacement of brake pads is a procedure that the owners of the VAZ vehicles prefer to carry out their own hands without recourse to specialists. There is nothing complicated in replacing the front brake pads of VAZ, and this procedure can indeed be performed on its own.
The thickness of the friction linings should be measured regularly, and if it has become less than 1.5 mm, the front brake pads should be replaced. Note that the front brake pads on the VAZ are only changed by the kit on both sides, otherwise the vehicle will be unevenly distributed.
The replacement of brake pads VAZ (2105, 2106, 2107, 2108, 2109, 21099, 2110, 2111, 2112, 2113, 2114 or 2115) shall be carried out as follows:
1. Measure the level of brake fluid: if it is close to the MAX or greater than it is to leak a portion of the liquid from the bam.
2. To put the car on a handbrake, reduce the wheel, and remove the wheel.
3. Withdraw the locking puck from the rear of the brake sub-port.
4. Using 2 keys, unscrew the top bolts screw.
5. It is better to remove it from the attachment so that the brake hose does not interfere with the expansion of the seaport.
6. Expand the brake sub-port.
7. Eject the worn beads.
8. Clear the dry port by using a metal brush. This must be done with care not to damage the cover of the cylinder.
9. Before installing the new pad, pressurize the piston into the cylinder with a screwdriver.
10. New brake pad assembly. Pressure springs must be in parallel to the upper edge of the pad.
11. Collect all to the original state: tighten the top bolt bolt, bend a screwball, and install the wheel.
12. Repeat the procedure for the second front wheel.
Once the front pads on the VAZ have been replaced, it is necessary to press the brake pedal several times to make the new wheels completely new. If necessary, the brake fluid should also be added to the reservoir.