The Honda Power Steering Fluid liquid must be used to replace the steering amplifier working fluid on the Honda Civil 8. Disconnect the tank from the holder, lift it up, and disconnect the hose from the tank. Connect the hose from the hose to the same diameter and to lower the other end of the hose in the drain. Start the engine idling and rotate the steering wheel several times. Turn off the engine, when the liquid finishes off the hose. Re-attach the hose to the bacho and fill the working liquid up to the top of the level. Start the engine and at an elevated idling speed several times turn the steering wheel from one extreme position to the other to remove the air from the system. Check the level of the liquid in the tank. Do not fill the tank with the top of the level. Repeat the procedure if the liquid is grapped or discoloured.
- Disconnect the tank from the holder, lift it, and disconnect the return hose to drain the reservoir.
- Connect a return hose with a similar diameter and lower the other end of the hose in the drain capacity.
- Start the engine at idling speed and rotate the steering wheel several times from one condition to another.
- Turn off the engine when the liquid runs out of hose.
- Reattach the hose to the beam and fill the working liquid to the top of the line.
- Start the engine and at an elevated idling speed several times to turn the steering wheel from one extreme position to another to remove the air from the system.
- Check the fluid level in the bar and report if necessary.
- Do not fill the bap above the top level label.
- Repeat the procedure if the liquid is graded or discoloured.
Capacity of the system: 0.8 l in disassembly. tank capacity: 0.26 litres.