Before removing the nozzle on the Opel Vector B, you must remove the throttle. After it has been dismantled, do the following:
(1) Carefully lift the two latches and remove the cover from the slide rail for the wiring.
(2) At the end of the fuel line, press the valve to relieve the pressure on the system.
3) Disconnect the connectors, lift the cables to access the nozzle.
4) Carefully lift the nozzles.
(5) The T-8 TORS key is swinging off the fuel line bolts.
(6) Gently remove the trout line.
7) Remove the attachment brackets and pulling the nozzle out of the line
(8) Pure nozzle, I change the compaction rings and reverse the order.